Date: Saturday 7 July 2012
Time: 10:00 am – 4:30pm
Venue: 52-54 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT
Every Woman deserves the opportunity to improve the way they communicate, and how they present their ideas face to face with the right kind of impact.
This one-day course is designed to enable women leaders to have a confident, authentic voice that works for them, supported by a strong comfortable presence that helps get others on board.
The course will take candidates through a practical demonstration of what produces a clear and passionately inspiring voice that people want to listen to.
The course is highly interactive so we can give each other positive and constructive feedback. We will be using top quality recording equipment. Candidates will be provided with handouts and simple practical exercises that work for everyone that have immediate effect.
Topics to be covered are:
What constitutes personal power
How to overcome your fears of public speaking
How to improve your vocal projection, speed, tone and accent for clarity
How to perform confidently in tough situations including negotiations, conflicts, important meetings and crises.
Who is the programme for?
The course is designed for enterprising women who need to get their message across as an influential leader.
- appear confident but have secret fears that can be very safely addressed here
- have many different issues which broaden our understanding and support of each other
- be at different stages in their development, but there will be something important for everyone to learn
What will I gain from the programme? Ways of:
- feeling good in your own skin whoever and wherever you are
- gaining the confidence to make the right decisions for yourself
- building the courage to stand and speak your truth clearly and confidently
- ensuring that your voice and body language will not let you down
- knowing that your message is being received positively
How to get to Tindlemanor (Workshops venue)
Tube: Old Street
Exit 5 Steps (up to City Road)
Exit 6 Ramp (up to Old Street)
Bus: 205, 243, 55, 43, 76, 271, 214,141 all stop within 100 yards
Car: Please note that we are in the Congestion Charge zone. There is restricted parking at the rear of the office which can be used by prior arrangement with Bridget Stark.